At SPL, we know washrooms. As manufacturing and design specialists for over 20 years, we have built an extensive knowledge base for hand dryers, tap ware and other ancillary washroom fixtures.
Our professional team of experts are available to advise you in selecting the right product to fit the individual needs of your facility. With hand dryers in particular, not every model is right for every situation. To reduce your risk in selecting the right model for your project, contact the team for no obligation advice and information.
Our Technical Director has a vested interest in understanding how our products work. He’s also a company owner.
With his extensive knowledge of how hand dryers work, from the classic Supreme BA101 to the newest technology in the Supreme Airforce and Supreme Jet Dry Hand Dryers, he knows his stuff.
As a designer of the Supreme Flush Urinal Control System he is also the expert at troubleshooting should you have any issues during installation or in the future.
Our customer service professionals are here to ensure you have the best experience. Knowledgeable and friendly, the team is on hand to provide you information to help select the correct product for your project, while answering any questions you may have. Their prompt and polite service allows you to worry less about the washroom and leaves you with more time to tackle the remainder of your project.
Much to the surprise of many, our small Cambridge based factory manufactures and processes all of our products. Our selection of New Zealand made hand dryers and urinal water controllers are carefully assembled by our experienced technicians.
All imported products are shipped to our warehouse, where they are reviewed to ensure they meet our strict quality control measures before being placed onto the shelf, ready for dispatch once your order is received.
At SPL we aim for prompt and efficient delivery.
Our aim is to respond to your order promptly with a quick turnaround and fast delivery, our service is unbeatable. Standard orders are dispatched within the same day as receipted.
All our products are well packaged and wrapped securely for transit to ensure they arrive at their destination in immaculate condition.
Guarantees & Warranties
Your product is fully guaranteed against defective materials and faulty workmanship commencing from the date of sale (according to SPL’s records), subject to it being installed and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
SPL (2021) Limited warrants that should any ‘part’ fail within the specified/ relevant warranty period it will be remedied by SPL. The product should be returned to SPL (2021) Limited for all warranty claims. The cost of cartage will be payable by the customer.
This warranty excludes:
- Incorrect installation, or installation that does not specifically follow the installation guidelines supplied.
- Failure to follow manufacturer’s maintenance instructions.
- Damage/Failure resulting from:
- the use of non-authorised parts
- authorised parts not installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
- accidental damage, negligent use, misuse, vandalism, neglect
- damage caused either directly or indirectly by external sources – power outages, power surges, incorrect power supply, natural disaster, or insect infestation
- water ingress caused by property maintenance or flooding
- negligent cleaning practices (water ingress, harmful chemical etc)
The above includes consequential damage to any other goods, furnishings, or property.
- Normal wear and tear and consumable parts (HEPA filters, UV C Lamps, fuses, motor brushes, batteries etc).
- This warranty does not displace any statutory warranty in relation to the product but any liability of SPL (2021) Limited under any statutory warranty will be limited to a replacement or repair of the product or payment of the cost of such replacement or repair at the sole discretion of SPL (2021) Limited.
Note: Our Warranty only extends to products purchased and installed in New Zealand.
Repairs, parts and servicing
Due to our manufacturing nature, we understand the need for quick and easy servicing and repair. Because of this, we stock a full selection of replacement parts for our products.
Should your hand dryer experience performance issues or a breakdown, you have options.
Firstly, if the dryer is within its warranty period, contact our customer services team here at SPL for Goods Return Authorisation form. Our Technicians are familiar with our products and are able to efficiently repair the dryer, getting it back to work faster.
Alternatively your own local electrician can repair the dryer for you. Our experienced Technical Support Team is on standby to answer any questions they may have during the process. If they do not wish to repair the dryer themselves, they can remove the dryer from the washroom and return to our factory, where our experts will carry out the repair.
A number of our products require the future purchase of consumables. These include our state-of-the-art Hagleitner dispensers, which require soap, disinfectant, air freshener or paper refills dependent on use. The unit will indicate when it is using the reserve tank and the cartridge needs replacing.
Filters for the Supreme Jet Dry Executive Hand Dryer must be replaced as per guidelines to ensure the warranty remains valid. A light on the dryer indicates when the change needs to be made, which is approximately every three months or 22,000 cycles.
The lifetime of the battery packs for the Supreme Flush are dependent on use, but generally last between 2-4 years.
Either contact the SPL office, or your local supplier, for consumables for these products.
Should you wish to return an item purchased from SPL (2021 Ltd), firstly please contact our Customer Services Team to discuss this on 0800 787 7363 or (07) 824 5790.
If your return is authorised by our team for one of the reasons outlined below, we will then send you an ‘Authorisation to Return Goods for Inspection Form’. This form must be sent back to us with the item/s we have authorised for you to return, within 7 working days of purchase and invoice. Please note that there may be a restocking fee applicable.
The item/s for return must be in the full purchased quantity, unused, in the original packaging in saleable condition.
The reasons we may authorise item/s for return are:-
- The item/s has been on backorder and since the original order date, it/they are no longer required by yourselves/ the customer.
- You have called to discuss your wish to return the item/s within 7 days of purchase of the item/s.
- The item/s has been supplied incorrectly.
- The item/s supplied are faulty. We will look to repair the item/s if possible, rather than issue a credit, depending on the circumstances.